Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Giraffe Cafe and iPad

A lot of Melbournians would have heard of Giraffe Cafe. It's on Lt Lonsdale St, towards Queen St. 
I first heard of it around my birthday last year. A few friends wanted to go there just before we went to my birthday dinner, but it was closed for another function. 
I've been lemming to go ever since! 
I finally got a chance to go with my bestie last week. The interior is so cute. Very vintage-esque quirky feel. It gave me inspiration to decorate my room like that when I get to in September.



 By the time we got there, I was so hungry! I ordered their mushroom risotto, mushroom soup and green tea frappe. The mushroom risotto was my favourite out of all three. The soup was okay, a little runny but it tasted nice. The green tea frappe was a bit strange for me. It tasted super yoghurty and not enough green tea.




We also found Gwangsoo here! Gwangsoo is a member of the show Running Man. It's a very funny variety show and I definitely recommend everyone to watch it! iSubs provides very high quality English subs, but they've stopped subbing unfortunately. Kshownow has English subs not only for Running Man but also other variety shows.

I actually really like Giraffe Cafe. It has good atmosphere and the food is okay. It's reasonably priced and there's also lunch specials too.

After eating at Giraffe, I went to buy my iPad! 



I purchased the 3rd Generation iPad. I was debating whether or not to get the 3rd Generation or iPad 2. The  difference in the resolution is huge! I can clearly see the difference between the two screens. My friend Spermy couldn't see the difference so I guess it depends on the person. I paid $485 for the iPad which isn't a bad deal!


This is my Apple family :) Ellen the Macbook Pro, Charlie the 4th Generation iPod nano, Charlie II the iPod touch and Oliver the iPad!


Pony xx

2 comments:

ice pandora said...

I have none Apple products
at home. How bad is that!
Wow that is a really good
deal for that iPad!

Also the cafe looks nice
love the interior c: too
bad the greentea frappe
tasted weird~

xx

Anonymous said...

i love cafe giraffe! the entire place is so cute & cozy :D their food is nice too!

pretty exciting for you ipad joining your apple family hehe. i'm currently eyeing the new macbook pro XD