Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blessed


Last night, I saw my friends again for the first time in 3 months. They're my closest friends, my bros. We've kept in contact over Skype, but it not quite like seeing them in person.

We did our usual Friday hang out - badminton followed by food, movie and pool.

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Friends that truly do care for me, friends that go out of their way for me. Friends that make me feel like I'm almost half decent.

These are the kind of friends I will never ever let go of. They're the friends that inspire me to be a better character and in turn, a better friend.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm truly thankful. 

You know who you are. 

1 comment:

ellipop said...

It's nice to have such good friends, you are blessed indeed:)
I hope that you will be able to meet more often