Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beautybay Order!

My Beautybay order came in today! I was really excited about this website when I found out about it because it sells Urban Decay! 

I have a few Urban Decay products (thanks to my dear friend Jen) and I really like the things I've tried! 
So I made an order for a few things, and no the Naked 2 is NOT one of them! 
(Although I would love to get my hands on it!)

It's so cute how it's shaped like a shopping bag!

 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencils in Zero and Bourbon
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Bobby Dazzle
Urban Decay Brow Box

For some reason, I accidentally ordered two of the Bobby Dazzle liquid liner instead of two of the Bourbon pencil liner. Herp Derp.
I'm just going to give it to Jen :)

I was rearranging my makeup on my tiny little dresser, and I realise how much of the same type of brown I have in my makeup collection. This is ridiculous, how am I supposed to use it all up?! Some of these haven't even been used yet! 
I will make a note to myself not to buy anymore eyeshadows until I hit pan on at least HALF of these shadows! 

Are there makeup products that you keep buying even though you already have so many similar ones?

No comments: