Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Like this store? MeeQ!

I've been meaning to drop by this store ever since my friend first told me about it. MeeQ is an Asian variety/gift store, the type that sells cute stationery and homewares. It's at Caulfield Plaza across from Coles.


Double sided whiteboard and blackboard :D I've wanted one of these for so long but I've never found one that's small enough to sit on my desk. 


I used the blackboard to write a inspirational quote. I guess if I'm not studying, I'll flip it to this side to motivate me.


Daily to do list and my semester goals on the whiteboard side.



I've finally got an actual pencil case instead of using my makeup bag. It fits a surprising amount of stuff.


I finally found a blank notebook - unlined! I hate being constricted by the preruled lines in notebooks sometimes - especially for Korean. 


And this was more of a impulse buy more than anything else. I figured though, after I bought it, that I could use it to bring coffee/hot chocolate/chai latte to uni instead of spending so much money on them.

I probably should have also bought a desk lamp since mine sizzled out ):

3 comments:

Xin said...

MeeQ stuff are adorable ! And reasonably priced as well !
The chalkboard is a good idea, so inspirational *_*
And you do AFC1000 ! Ask me if you need help for anything :D
Good luck with your exams Jess :)

Kathy said...

Hey Jessica,
I've been reading your blog for a while, and its so awesome that you're back to your old style of posting! :)
Oh and that whiteboard idea is pretty cool, keeps you motivated especially with the upcoming exams D:

M.May said...

That place is getting a whole lotta hype from Monash students!! =D

The whiteboard's a really good idea! I think I'll go check that one out.

Did you see those animal claypots? They're soooo cute!! I was thinking of buying up all 4 designs for me and my brothers!